Fibre Marine has been a full service of fibreglass and boat repairs facility committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction. We perform many marine related services to vessels up to 34 feet long.With our enclosed shed we can dry dock and dolly large vessels for under water repairs and refinishing.
We also perform structural repair and construction such as gelcoat, custom made platform, installation, boat fitting and accessories as well any fiberglass work.
The business specializes in repair, refinishing, restoration,reconstruction of boats, jet skies, recreational vehicles, motor home and anything that is fiberglass.
Our work consists of grinding; also we prepare boats that are taken apart, put together, cleaned and buffed; and a spray area where all paint is applied and refinishing occurs.
My expertise is also colour matching. Each colour takes to match is accurate on the first try 99% of the time. The other 1% are match it over until perfect.
Our attention to detail has paid odd in the form of increased boat traffic through the doors. Our service has tripled with an increase in dealer work and customer referrals.
During my time in the boat business, I have seen almost any type of repair imaginable. We have repaired boats that hit bouys, rocks, break walls, fallen off trailers, other boats and even freighters.We will accept boats and any other type of fiberglass work from any where.
Fibre Marine is committed to completing all of your fiberglass needs while achieving the most in customer service.